If you've signed up for a session on the confirmed schedule or want to do a flexible, non-scheduled tutoring session, just follow the instructions below.
If you are a high school tutor...
1. Arrive at least 5 minutes early
2. Go to the information desk at the Glenwood Branch Library and look for the GlenTutors binder
3. Sign in on the sign-in sheet. If the student you are supposed to tutor is not there yet, wait at the couch near the information desk
4. Grab a time sheet from the left pocket of the binder
5. Get a parent signature either before or after the session from the parent of the student
6. Get a library signature from the library person at the information desk
7. Leave the completed time sheet in the back flap of the binder
If you are a parent of a student to be tutored...
1. Go to the information desk at the Glenwood Branch Library and look for the GlenTutors binder
2. Sign your child(ren) in on the sign-in sheet. If you tutor is not already there, wait at the couch near the information desk (Please note that you may not always have the same tutor- GlenTutors has a wide range of tutors all from the Glenelg High School National Honor Society)
3. Give your signature on the time sheet that the tutor will ask you to sign